SERCO provides machine services, with a focus on pump reconditioning, to a variety of industries. We built SERCO almost 15 years ago on a foundation of integrity and honesty to deliver stellar customer service and unrivaled quality in both parts and service.
Our employees average 30 years of experience working in machines and repair, and we have no doubt in our ability to provide your company with new parts, surplus, and repairs on a full range of equipment.
We provide exemplary customer service to deliver equipment reliability.
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS COMPANY CULTURE
Industrial Service Solutions emanates “forceful optimism.”
- We are a team of self-confident associates who have can-do attitudes and always strive to anticipate, learn, and adapt but are not afraid to act.
- We recognize and reward the behavioral traits of integrity, character, candor, humor, teamwork, and both individual and joint accountability.
- ISS culture enables us to offer small-company competitiveness with large-company capabilities and process disciplines.
- Customer-centric biases committed to earning and retaining longstanding relationships of trust
- High respect for every associate who wears our uniform regardless of title, position, or skillset
- Quick response, low cost structures, and a personal commitment to delivery of high-quality service
- Disciplined processes for associate recruiting, training development and safety best practices, and a comprehensive compensation and benefits plans for talent retention
- Technical depth for equipment, service applications, and industry certifications; and reinvestment in competitive shops, machinery, and tools
- A nationwide geographic footprint, a broad set of field, shop, and supply value propositions serving multiple industrial and commercial markets
INDUSTRIES WE SERVE
SERCO delivers machine services to all industries with astounding quality and customer service.
While our ultimate Safety Goal is ZERO injuries and incidents, we strive for continual improvement in our health and safety performance. ISS is actively:
- Expanding the awareness of safety and health management systems that address employee involvement in a safe workplace and improve occupational hazard recognition
- Promoting a proactive culture directed at prevention of incidents with our employees empowered to execute “STOP WORK” authority
- Developing effective working relationships with our customers, suppliers, and subcontractors that enhance the safety performance on our projects
- Building cooperative working relationships with government and industry organizations to be in compliance with the applicable standards and regulations
Safety is our 1st operational KPI
INDUSTRIAL SERVICE SOLUTIONS (ISS) IS A UNIQUELY POSITIONED COMPANY…
- To deliver a broad set of comprehensive “cost, quality, and speed” competitive service solutions for critical to process equipment across a diverse set of end-user markets.
- To serve a wide variety of industries, such as power generation; oil and gas; pulp and paper; chemical and petrochemical; tire and rubber; metals and mining; water and waste water; and other industrial and commercial markets.
- To offer application expertise in a wide variety of equipment, including valves and actuation; motors and generators; pumps; compressors and coolers; boilers and heat exchangers; mixers and extruders and many other types of industrial equipment.
- To provide value propositions, such as onsite field services, regionally based shop services, and a broad range of supply services.
- To serve customers nationwide and outside the U.S. to most customer requests.